Good morning (Ohayoo gozaimasu おはようございます) and happy Sunday everyone! How is your Sakura/Hanami season going? This afternoon I´m actually going out of town to take some beautiful photos of the few Sakura trees that are located in the suburbs of Madrid. I will be uploading them soon, so keep an eye on future posts next week.
At the end of each week, I try to gather some links with awesome (and Kawaii) things related to Japan, such as recipes, reviews, agenda and music performances among other things. I hope you like this week´s choices.
- Asia Week in New York City – NYC
- Kozaki Sakagura Matsuri 2015 – TheJapanTimes
- Japanese-inspired French Toast Recipe フレンチトースト – Youtube
- Kino, by Haruki Murakami – TheNewYorker
- Hiroshima Spring Oyster Festa – JapanInfoSwap
- Samurai Stories – JapaneseHistoryForum
- Sakura is not only for viewing but also for eating – The Matcha House
- How to make Perfect Tempura (RECIPE) -天ぷらの作り方 – Shinichi Mine
- Being an Animator in Japan Is Brutal – Kotaku
- If you are in Spain: “Hanamachis de Kioto: el mundo de geikos y maikos” – Eikyo
- Okomeya: A New Specialty Rice Shop That Wants to Bring an Old Shopping Street Back to Life – Spoon&Tamago
- The Second Most Delicious Ice Cream Melon Bread in the World – TokyoGirls
- Koto music for your Sunday afternoon: Sakura, Cherry Blossoms – Youtube