It´s been a while since I last updated a News & Links post, so I decided to gather a few links that cover everything from food, news, art and language skills.
- Art Fair Tokyo to feature more overseas representation and lower prices at this year’s event (TheJapanTimes)
- Magazine: In Tokyo (link)
- Earthquake-ready homes / Quake resistance key to home safety (JapanNews)
- To be a more complete Japanese speaker, leave your sentences incomplete (TheJapanTimes)
- Sanja festival kicks off at Asakusa Shrine (JapanNews)
- Go All Natural with Supmile’s Organic Cosmetics (SavvyTokyo)
- 25 ways Japanese politeness can get on the nerves of Japanese people (RocketNews)
- Learning Japanese from the news / Japan may be in for heat wave this summer (JapanNews)
- Waka Poetry in Old Japan: Ono no Komachi and Myths (ModernTokyoTimes)
- Walking on the kimono side of Hachioji (JNews)
- Rediscovering Jakuchu’s solitary pursuit of mastery (JapanNews)
- Speed Dating in Japan (GaijinPot)
- Conjuring haiku on the trail from Hiroshima to Matsuyama (TheJapanTimes)
Here´s the link to the new playlist I created on Spotify: Soft Japanese. I hope you enjoy it!